- Athletic Fields and Courts
Washington Square Park has 1 full basketball court, and a Little League Diamond
Playground consisting of swings, slides, seesaws, and climbing bars.
- Picnic Pavilion
In 1797, the Village of Salina acquired the plot now known as Washington Square. It was used as a cemetery until it was dedicated for park purposes in 1839. In 1847, the village became a part of the City of Syracuse. Washington Square Park is also home to the LeMoyne Drinking Fountain monument.