ADULT ATHLETIC COORDINATOR
- The co-ed volleyball season consists of approximately 12 games, which are played at Lincoln (1613 James St.) and Blodgett (312 Oswego St.) Schools.
- Games are played Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with start times between 6:30 and 9:30 p.m.
- We offer all levels of play, from recreational to competitive.
- These leagues are open to all participants 17 years and older.
- Rosters are limited to 20 players.
- Teams must have the same color shirts with numbers.
- Teams will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis until leagues are full.
- League play begins November 7, 2012 and continues through March.
- $380.00 ($100.00 refundable performance bond)
- To register your team, please bring your MONEY ORDER or CORPORATE CHECK made out to Recreation Volleyball League and rosters to:Syracuse Parks and Recreation Athletic Department, 412 Spencer St., Syracuse, NY 13204.
- Pre-registration for RETURNING TEAMS ONLY will be due by September 14, 2012 by 4:00 p.m..
- NEW TEAMS must register by Friday, September 28, 2012 by 4:00 p.m. A Classic and B Classic leagues are full for the 2012/2013 season
- RULES/REGISTRATION PKG
- ROSTER FORM
* Forfeit vouchers will be mailed out one month from the last playoff game*