Increase text size Regular text size Decrease text size

  • Employment

    Please visit our office for a list of available employment opportunities.

    You may still send your resume to the Office of Personnel and Labor Relations for future review and consideration. City of Syracuse residency is required, except for Police Officers, Firefighters and Bureau of Sanitation Workers who are exempt by State Law.

    Anyone interested in taking or obtaining information on civil service examinations should contact the Onondaga County Department of Personnel (the City’s civil service administrator) at (315) 435-3537 or visit

    The City of Syracuse is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.

  Sitemap | Contacts | Feedback |

© 2009 City of Syracuse
| Disclaimer | Privacy
City Hall: 233 East Washington Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
(315) 448-8005