Increase text size Regular text size Decrease text size

  • Creekwalk
    Department of Engineering
    City Hall, Room 401
    Syracuse, NY 13202

    Mary E. Robison, P.E., City Engineer

  • The Engineering Department provides engineering services and support for all city departments. The Department reviews and approves private projects that are on or related to city owned property, assists City Officials with the planning, review, and implementation of City projects and private ventures that require City of Syracuse involvement.  

    Facilities Engineer
    The City of Syracuse Department of Engineering seeks a qualified candidate for a Facilities Engineer position. The work involves Civil Engineering duties in the design and construction of public works projects. Candidates must possess a Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Construction Management and at least two (2) years of professional work experience in engineering methods, principles or practices. EIT Preferred
    City Residence Is Required
    The City of Syracuse offers a competitive salary and fringe benefit package. For consideration please send resume no later than Thursday, June 30th, 2016 to:
    Mary E. Robison, PE
    City Engineer
    233 East Washington Street Room 401
    Syracuse, NY 13202
    Fax (315) 448-8488
    Notice of Availability of the
    City of Syracuse’s
    Stormwater Management Program
    Annual Report
    The City’s 2016 MS4 Stormwater Annual Report, prepared in accordance with the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation’s SPDES General Permit for Stormwater Discharges from Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4) is now available for review and comment.
    The SPDES General Permit requires that the City develop, implement and enforce a Stormwater Management Plan (SWMP) designed to reduce the discharge of pollutants from the City’s stormwater sewer system to the maximum extent possible.
    The annual report describes the activities completed during the annual report period ending March 9, 2016 and evaluates the progress in achieving measurable goals identified in the City’s SWMP for each of the six minimum control measures outlined in the SPDES General Permit and summarizes new goals planned for the coming year.
    For more information, please contact: John Kivlehan, Division Engineer, at (315) 448-8205 or
  Sitemap | Contacts | Feedback |

© 2009 City of Syracuse
| Disclaimer | Privacy
City Hall: 233 East Washington Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
(315) 448-8005